We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from October 15, 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title, company
- Contact information, email address, phone, mobile and fax
- Other information relevant to project management
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to provide our products and services
- We may use the information as part of a transaction with our payment processors
- We may periodically send emails about updates, special offers and other related to our products and services to the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks for permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic, identifies you to our website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and to improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better service. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other website
Updating this statement
This document was last updated on October 15, 2017.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to our emailing us at [email protected]
We will bit sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our products and services which we think you may find useful if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.